August 2017 – April 2018
– Participated in the planning and establishment of goals and objectives for meetings, conferences, and/or events across seven academic departments within the Seidman College of Business.
– Evaluated meeting, conference, and/or event histories, budget considerations, contractual provisions, and guest recommendations to determine space, facilities, technology, equipment, catering, and on-site management needs.
– Personally designed and prepared various marketing materials, to include agendas, brochures, flyers, and posters for meetings, conferences, and/or events.
– Planned and coordinated additional administrative assignments and special projects within the Seidman College of Business; gathered, organized, and assessed information to successfully execute.
– Attended a variety of professional development events on behalf of the Seidman College of Business to network and serve as a liaison between faculty, staff, and students.
Key Experience Areas: Event Management, Brand Marketing
Food, Beverage, & Special Events Intern
May 2017 – August 2017
– Assisted internal and external club members make arrangements for special event requests and transmitting the necessary information to cross-functional departments to coordinate décor, entertainment, food and beverage, and additional items.
– Planned banquet and dining room set-up based on anticipated guest counts and the requests of clients and directed staff to execute in accordance.
– Utilized POS system and website to accurately charge members and guests, create forecast metrics, and write correspondence.
– Promoted, advertised, and marketed the club’s internal social events to prospective and current members and assisted in the development of materials (editorial ads, flyers, and social media assets).